PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, April 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — In terms of revenue, the global edge computing market was valued at US$37,9821.21 million in 2021, with an estimated CAGR of 19 % over the forecast period. Regardless of its flaws, the technology has proven to be a boon to mankind. Likewise, the introduction of artificial intelligence (AI) in the global edge computing market has not only revamped the market but also ensured that it continues to grow over the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Report with Related Charts and Graphs (Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1140
With the help of advanced computing, several complex procedures can be performed easily. Meanwhile, the coronavirus pandemic, unlike other industries, has given a boost to the adoption of field service across the majority of industries. Despite an economic slump across the globe, nearly 50% of subscription companies continued to grow at breakneck speed. As stated above, the widespread adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) is driving the growth of the edge computing market. The adoption rate is increasing as many organizations currently rely on edge computing services following the growing reliance on centralized cloud computing services. Several organizations are moving towards cloud solutions, which is further driving the market demand for edge computing. Because edge computing can be deployed through the cloud and does not require much configuration, it is rapidly being adopted by small businesses. Moreover, cloud deployment is cost effective and can be designed according to the requirements of any business. In the age of automation, where multiple businesses are run from one location, for example, the shadow kitchen concept, edge computing seems like an ideal solution.
Everything that works on the internet is subject to multiple threats such as data breach and cyber attacks. This also applies to the global edge computing market, which makes it vulnerable to online threats. Data stored in the cloud is often sensitive and therefore any breach is likely to jeopardize the privacy of several people. Despite all the obstacles, the global edge computing market is expected to make leaps and bounds with the rapid implementation of 5G networks across the planet. Moreover, AI is also becoming extremely popular among many businesses due to its ability to provide real-time solutions.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Edge Computing Software Market. The market has been analyzed from the demand side as well as the supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across all regions and major countries. The supply analysis covers the major market players along with their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographic analysis performed focuses on each of the major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1140
Key Findings – Global Edge Computing Market:
• Industries that use IoT sensors with actuators rely heavily on edge computing solutions such as data centers and edge nodes.
• Cutting-edge IT solutions can be easily deployed using a cloud-based system, which makes them easier to use for small businesses and is therefore expected to take a considerable momentum over the forecast period.
• Large companies have massive amounts of data that may be of a sensitive nature. Therefore, for security reasons, they prefer on-site installation of state-of-the-art IT solutions.
• Rising use of autonomous vehicles in several countries is contributing immensely to the growth of the global edge computing market
Read our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Some of the major players operating in the Global Edge Computing Market are listed below:
• Akamai Technologies
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.
• Atos SE
• Ciena Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• ClearBlade, Inc.
• Dell Inc.
• Peripheral intelligence
• EdgeConneX Inc.
• Fastly, Inc.
• DIGITAL GE
• Google LLC
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
• Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
• Scalarr Inc.
• Stratus Technologies
• Other market players
Buy Latest Detailed Global Edge Computing Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1140
Global Edge Computing Market
o Gateways and servers
• On the site
By organization size
• Small and medium sized organizations
• Large organizations
• Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
• Image and video analysis
• Facial recognition
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Detection of threats and attacks
• Content distribution
• Remote monitoring
• Traffic management
• Storage and networking
By industry vertical
• Banking and financial services
• Energy and utilities
• IT and Telecommunications
• Media and entertainment
• Retail and consumer goods
• Transport and logistics
• Building and construction
• Oil and gas
• Public sector
• Smart cities
• Health and life sciences
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
• Europe (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Main related reports:
Global Edge AI Software Market –
Global Edge Analytics Market –
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization. From in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213
Absolute overview of the markets
Visit us on social media: