PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, March 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Any business will grow only if it succeeds in meeting the needs and demands of its consumers within a specific timeframe and to do so, it must have a strong and robust supply chain. COVID-19 is disrupting many industries, and agriculture or animal husbandry has not been spared. The growth of the animal agriculture technology market is driven by the increasing demand for increased productivity as well as the reduction in the rate of infections and diseases in cattle. Age-old farming techniques are now being altered, with farmers being forced to innovate and adopt new digital tools faster than ever to reduce damage and rising costs. To ensure profitability, farmers are required to take urgent action to respond to changing conditions.
Get sample PDF report with all related charts and graphs (pre and post covid-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1110
The animal agtech market not only helps farmers manage costs by reducing extra expenses, but also improves their milking and other efficiency. Despite high benefits, the growth of the animal agtech market is facing obstacles in the form of low awareness of animal agriculture solutions. Many countries still rely on centuries-old farming techniques, which make their livestock more susceptible to disease. Due to diseases, many animals die and farmers have to suffer a large number of losses. Meanwhile, the animal agtech market is expected to flourish for several reasons. One of the main reasons is the growing number of partnerships with government or government-affiliated organizations. These bodies or organizations not only educate farmers but also provide multiple grants so that they can start using animal agtech. This guarantees a higher adoption rate.
The emergence of IT companies that provide animal technologies has also been a boon for this industry. Several companies in the Asia-Pacific region have rapidly driven the growth of the animal agtech market. Countries like India, where the majority of the population is engaged in agriculture, are contributing significantly to the growth of this market.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Animal Agtech Market. The market has been analyzed from the demand side as well as the supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across all regions and major countries. The supply analysis covers the major market players along with their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographic analysis performed focuses on each of the major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1110
Key Benefits of Supplying the Global Animal Animal Technology Market:
• Global Market Size and Forecast Values (2015-2030), in terms of Revenue (USD Million) by Segments/Sub-segments; where 2015 to 2020 was considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, while 2022 to 2030 was considered as the forecast period.
• Breakdown of market revenue (USD Million) across all relevant segments and sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
• Global and regional impact of Covid-19 on the global agricultural animal technology market
• Technology trends
• Macro-economic and micro-economic indicators
• Market determinants and influencing factors
• Market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges)
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Competitive benchmarking: (global presence and growth strategies (mergers and acquisitions, R&D initiatives, product launches, investment trends))
• Market share analysis, 2021
• Detailed information of major market players operating in the market, including company details information, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies.
• We have reports available in different languages, including German, Russian, Korean, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Japanese and other languages.
• We provide the ability to customize region-specific reports that will cover exclusive information about regions and their respective countries (i.e. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America)
Global animal technology market share in 2021, by region
Key points to remember:
• The global animal technology market is expected to witness an estimated CAGR of 13.61% over the forecast period.
• The animal agtech market today solves several problems that have haunted farmers for a long time.
• The current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to be a blessing in disguise for the animal agtech market as smarter solutions are implemented and adopted at a time when people are more aware of diseases and infections.
• High adoption rate among farmers with small and medium size farms is one of the driving factors of the animal agtech market.
• Companies in association with government agencies help farmers to create more value for their products and also to reduce costs.
Read our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
A few of the key players operating in the animal technology market are listed below:
• AGDATA Australia
• Bin Sentry Inc.
• Chetu Inc.
• Folio3 Software Inc.
• Global Livestock Management Systems LLC
• Landmark systems
• Moonsyst International
• Nedap livestock management
• Simple Ag Solutions, Inc.
• White Mountains Livestock Company LLC
• Other market players
Global Agricultural Animal Technology Market:
• On the spot
• App based
By farm size
• Small and medium farms
• Large farms
• Nutrition and food management
• Livestock tracking and location management
• Inventory and supply chain
• Livestock management
• Animal health surveillance
• Security and surveillance of the farm
By type of farm
• Goats and sheep
• Mixed farms
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
• Europe (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Buy Latest Detailed Animal AgTech Market Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1110
Browse more trend reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Animal Health Market: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Animal-Healthcare-Market-2019-2027-512
Cholesterol (Animal Brain Source) Market: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Cholesterol-Animal-Brain-Source-Market–2021—2029-836
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics Market: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Artificial-Intelligence-AI-in-Genomics-Market-2021—2029-896
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization. From in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213
Absolute overview of the markets