We’re constantly striving to make things #effortless for recruiters, HR, hiring managers, and job seekers. We have 3 big announcements for this month.
1. Give HR tools to HR managers / recruiters.
2. Industry standard job description – just the #essentials for everyone
3. New Partner – a bunch of high-level tech/blockchain/web3 invite-only positions.
1. As a Certified Partner of The Predictive Index, we help our clients hire the best, faster. We want to make hiring easier for you, remove doubt and give you the tools to change the game. On our homepage (https://samuraihire.com/) scroll down to “Avoid the Trauma of a Mishire” and for a limited time you can receive free access, so you can assess your current position and your top 5 candidates to determine who is most likely to succeed in a given role.
2. We have completed our surveys, articles and profitability tests. We now have an industry standard job description template. Ask us for Samurai Scroll #6, and we can send it to you for FREE.
3. We started a new partnership with a new hitter for the crowdsource recruiting circuit; and we now have access to career opportunities in blockchain, web3 and protocol development.
We were also featured on a podcast last month, and some of those clips are playing on social media as well. We continue to give back to #recruiters, #hr, #hiringmanagers and #jobseekers, and we keep busy because we focus on the essentials and try to make things #effortless, making it easier to execute for all parties the talent acquisition process; we can’t wait to connect!
Samurai Hire, LLC – We treat applicants as our masters – serving them is the highest honor!
3024 Cane Slash Road
Johns Island, South Carolina 29455
At Samurai Hire we trust our candidates, listen to our candidates, communicate with our candidates, use our networking expertise as we practice essentialism while being tech savvy as we know that patience and perseverance will enable us to serve our candidates and our clients in an impeccable manner.
This press release was published on openPR.